~ Winston Churchill
What is it?
Life Coaching helps you with a specific personal or professional problem/project. It helps you solve these challenges more quickly and achieve much more than you would on your own. It helps you define where you are and where you want to go. It asks why do you want to go there and how do you turn your dreams into reality?
Your journey will be unique and have obstacles and opportunities. Actively listening and getting to know you along with powerful questioning will help us overcome the barriers and make recognize new possibilities.
Who can benefit from Life Coaching?
- People in transition.
- People who are stuck.
- Someone whose life is out of balance.
- Someone who is feeling overwhelmed.
- People experiencing a lack of productivity – Coaching increases productivity by 40- 80%.
- People who have trouble staying focused and on task with their goals.
Often times we have limiting beliefs, thoughts and ideas that sabotage our progress. My coaching will help you identify these so you can move beyond them and achieve your goals.
“The 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.”
My Life Coaching Co-creates a non-judgmental and supportive partnership that will accelerate your progress in the following ways:
- Identify and clarify your goals.
- Understand your present situation better
- Build a solid foundation of your values and principles.
- Create your vision and tap into your inner wisdom and potential.
- Focus on your strengths and dreams.
- Explore why and how you will make your goals happen.
- Move past limiting beliefs that stand in your way.
- Accelerate your self discovery and development.
- Apply unrecognized resources to help you achieve what you want.
- Create specific measurable action plans that have strong support and resources to achieve your goals.
- Cultivate motivation, determination and accountability to keep you moving towards your dream.
It’s a fun process and we celebrate the victories along the way!
To have a no cost taste of what my Life Coaching experience is like contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 830 895-5599 and I’ll promptly respond.
Warm and compassionate regards,
David R. Miloy MD
“There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
~ Aldous Huxley